In order to access the SEKOIA.IO platform, you need to setup an account using your e-mail address and a unique password. Here is how you can create this account in less than five minutes:
- Go to SEKOIA.IO and click on “Sign up” button in the top right corner.
- Enter your e-mail address and check your inbox for a confirmation link.
- Click on the confirmation button in the verification e-mail to finalize your registration.
- Fill-out the form while keeping in mind that you won’t be able to change your username afterwards.
- Check “I agree with the terms of service” and create your account.
When you are done with the sign up process, you will have access to our platform for free for 7 days. The trial period lasts 7 days and you will have to upgrade your account if you want to keep using the application. You can find more information on our website about the pricing model.
You can access the platform from any browser and on any device.
If you have been invited to a community by a collaborator, you will have to create an account to fully access his/her community’s alerts/events. Your access will also depend on the permissions you are granted in the community.
How to navigate the platform
Once you are logged in into SEKOIA.IO, you can navigate through the platform using two sidebars:
- A collapsed navigation sidebar on the left that gives you access to all the work areas available on the platform. These areas are divided into subcategories: analyze, detect, investigate, remediate and configure.
- A contextual menu accessible through your profile picture in the top right that gives you access to your Settings and Communities.
Set up your account
In the “settings” page, accessible by clicking on your avatar picture, you can edit your profile information like your name, company’s name and avatar. You can define your picture profile by either uploading a PNG file, asks to use your Gravatar or use your initials for your profile picture.
You can also enable 2-Factor Authentication for your account or control your privacy by activating or deactivating an opt-out cookie.
All of these preferences are available through the contextual menu by clicking on “Settings”.
When you first create an account, your personal community is created along with it and you can manage it as you please.
A “Community” allows you to share events, alerts, rules and information with some people. You can manage the rights of each member. You can have access to more than one community and depending on the permissions you are granted, you can have different roles in each of them.
When it comes to a community you manage, you can:
- Edit its name and description.
- Add new members and assign specific roles to them to enable them to access certain features.
- Determine which permissions you want to give them.
- Manage your API keys and configure delegations.
In addition to your personal community, you can create as many communities as you'd like and invite collaborators to join you directly via e-mail.