The first time you will be added to community on SEKOIA.IO, you’ll receive an e-mail inviting you to create an account on SEKOIA.IO.
After clicking on the “Join your new community” of the e-mail, the following form will be displayed:
Fill-out the form with your first name, last name, a robust password and approve the terms of service by checking “I agree with the terms of service”.
After clicking on “Create your account” button, you will be redirected to SEKOIA.IO.
Your access will depend on the permissions you are granted in the community you joined.
You can access the platform from any browser and on any device.
How to navigate the platform
Once you are logged in into SEKOIA.IO, you can navigate through the platform using two menus:
- A collapsed navigation sidebar on the left that gives you access to all the work areas available on the platform. These areas are divided into subcategories: analyze, detect, investigate, remediate and configure for Operations Center, Collection for Intelligence Center.
- A contextual menu accessible through your profile picture in the top right that gives you access to your Settings and Communities.
Depending on the permissions granted to you, navigation between the Intelligence Center and the Operations Center is done by clicking on the name at the top of the sidebar.
Set up your account
In the “settings” page, accessible by clicking on your user picture, you can edit your profile information like your first name, last name and company name. You can define your picture profile by uploading a PNG file.
You can also enable 2-Factor Authentication for your account or control your privacy by activating or deactivating an opt-out cookie.
All of these preferences are available through the contextual menu by clicking on “Settings”.
When you first create an account, your personal community is created along with it and you can manage it as you please.
A “Community” allows you to share events, alerts, rules and information with some people. You can manage the rights of each member. You can have access to more than one community and depending on the permissions you are granted, you can have different roles in each of them.
When it comes to a community you manage, you can:
- Edit its name and description.
- Add new members and assign specific roles to them to enable them to access certain features.
- Determine which permissions you want to give them.
- Manage your API keys and configure delegations.