The Intelligence listing page offers to list, search and filter the objects contained in the intelligence database.
Filtering allows restricting the results displayed on the page depending on some selected criteria.
Two filters are available directly on the main page at the top right of the screens:
- Types: Many types may be chosen from the dropdown list
- Sources: An autocomplete allows us to select the source we want the objects from
Along with the main filters, a sidebar offers even more filtering capabilities.
In this sidebar it is possible to filter by:
- Feed: See only the objects matching a feed that was created in the "Feeds" page of the website
- Observable Types: Restrict the indicators to only the ones with a pattern containing the selected observable types
- Is a source: Display only identities that are the sources of other objects
- Edition/Creation dates
The search bar allows performing powerful searches in the objects.
The term that has been entered will be looked at in many objects fields:
- The name
- The description
- The aliases
- The external references
The search term can be mixed with filters to restrict even more the objects displayed
By default, the search results are sorted by relevance, but it is possible to display them sorted by their modification date.
When the search contains multiple words it is sometimes useful to see the results matching exactly what has been entered. Putting the search between quotes (
") will search objects containing the exact term in one of their fields.
Customize the listing table
It is possible to adapt the listing table with two distinct features:
- Drag and drop the columns where we want them
- Choose the columns to hide/display: In the filters sidebar, at the bottom, it is possible to choose the columns by checking/unchecking them in the dropdown list