How to forward logs to Sekoia.io using HTTPS
To push your events to Sekoia.io, you can use the HTTPS procotol. It's the simpler way to send us your logs, especially for non-syslog system.
Before processing, you have to:
- Connect to Sekoia.io Operations Center
- Add an Intake to the relevant Entity
- Keep trace of the automatically generated Intake key
To forward events using HTTPS to Sekoia.io, you have to send a
POST request to
https://intake.sekoia.io and to supply your intake key as header. Many formats are available, check the Formatting options page to have more details
You can choose many option to forward logs:
- Manually, either by utilizing the documented endpoints or through the use of custom scripts.
- Many technologies support forwarding logs directly from your equipment through HTTPS. Be sure to respect the Sekoia collection endpoint expected format (e.g., using the intake key as a header).
- Utilize a Third-party technology responsible for collecting data from your equipment and forwarding events to Sekoia.io.